Well if its 3rd and 1 or 4th and goal, I dont want someone running sideline to sideline gaining nothing, I want somone who can punch it in and Miles in cannot do that.
GC and Burton share the LPD title
No Regrets
Well if its 3rd and 1 or 4th and goal, I dont want someone running sideline to sideline gaining nothing, I want somone who can punch it in and Miles in cannot do that.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Each Player has their style... He is the best at what he does he is a reciver in a slotback position.. his position is not intended to run up the gut,, he is going to sweep around the sides and catch passes and he done that.. So IMO Miles player of the year...
I guess Reggie Bush shouldnt win the heisman then because thats basically what Miles is on a high school level. Hell Miles throws a better ball than Stewart does at this point and is an excellent reciever. Not to say hes a better runner than Parks, but hes definietely a better all around player. Miles is probably the most versatile player in the district.
I have no arguments whatsover that Miles is the most versatile player in the district.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Miles looks great when he has a chance, but you of all people should know when you run a jet sweep and defenders are standing in the backfield waiting to tackle you before you even touch the ball, you have no chance. Id love to see the kid play for a team with a line worth a damn, those kids blocking for he and thacker are borderline pathetic. Im not talking about not being good enough either, its like they dont even try to block. They have been progressivly worse as the season has went along. Clintwood, Pound, and GC all had their way with that line but Miles was good enough to still make some plays. Parks does get to run behind a much better and bigger line.
Agreed on the line, if he could find someone with beef or technique to run behind the kid would be dangerous [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
No Regrets
Agreed.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
parks by far. Mitchell aint done nothing special from what ive saw
"I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." -ted nugent
Id say parks will get it. I would love to see Kenny get it just cause i played with him but parks has better numbers and his team won more games.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Bookmarks